Terms and Conditions
By using the Fata-tdp service, you agree to the following:
- NADRA reserves the right to change and/or shutdown the FATA-TDP Service without notice. NADRA may refuse to provide the FATA-TDP Service to any person without giving a reason, in particular to prevent fraud or anti-state activity or to comply with any applicable law, order of a court or requirement of any regulatory or governmental authority.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for any losses or delays in transmission of information online due to the user’s Internet Service Provider and/or browser and/or third party software.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for viruses/malware introduced by third parties during online usage of the FATA-TDP Service.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for any unauthorized use or interception of any online activity or information before it reaches the NADRA facility.
- NADRA shall log all applicant activity on the FATA-TDP website for purpose of security and usage monitoring. Unauthorized usage may lead to criminal prosecution.
- Users are responsible for the security of their Pak-Identity account username and password.
- The FATA-TDP website is hosted in Islamabad, Pakistan. These terms are governed by the law in force in the federal territory and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the federal territory and the courts of appeal from them.